Thursday, August 28, 2008

The One at a Rest Stop in Ames, Iowa


So my family went on a road trip my senior year of high school. I'm pretty sure we drove from Colorado to Minnesota. And I'm also pretty sure that we took a detour to South Dakota (to be shown later). Things are a bit hazy, as this *was* nine years ago.

One thing I *do* know... This picture was taken in Ames, Iowa. Tee hee.

I had already done a few handstand photos, so by this time, I had firmly decided I would take them wherever I went. And *try* to get something in the background that could give a little hint as to where I was. Or in this case, not a hint, but a big sign literally saying, "You are in Ames, Iowa!"

I'm guessing there used to be a map there. It would have looked cooler than white tape. Perhaps I'll PhotoShop a map into there! HA! That could be done...

I ended up getting quite a few handstand pictures on that trip in 1998, so more to come. :)

1 comment:

Bashful said...

Yup, a little Photoshop magic would totally take care of that white tape. But it's still cool, anyway. :-)