Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The One at Disneyland

And it all began with this photo... I think. ;)

It was spring 1997. We were visiting California, so my sister could go to prom with a guy-friend of hers. Disneyland has always been one of our very favorite places, so we just had to go!

I'm not sure what even prompted me at this moment to start the handstand thing. But I do remember that 1997 was when I started getting good at them. LOL.

The Partners statue is one of my favorite things at Disneyland. I love that the castle is in the back, and the bronze character sculptures surround it. One of my very favorite places to hang out. :)

2 comments:

rcprncss said...

i love this photo! Very cool to have the first one at Disneyland!!! I am looking forward to seeing some more!

Bashful said...

You know I totally agree with rcprncss - so cool that your first one was at Disneyland! I've been lovin' your handstand photos for a while now - can't wait to see more!